Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (SNMRY) PT Lowered to EUR5.10 at Barclays
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Barclays lowered its price target on Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (OTC: SNMRY) to EUR5.10 (from EUR5.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!