SmileDirectClub (SDC) Gains on Chatter
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst said, "transcript just released today suggests that SmileDirectClub could partner with Patterson Companies according to SDC management, to sell clear aligners into the general practitioner channel. We have been positive on the opportunity in the GP segment and while early efforts by the SDC team have made already made some headway, this could open up significant runway and support the longer term growth projections in our clear aligner market model."
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating an $16 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub Receives Another Favorable Ruling from 11th Circuit Court
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $93 at Piper Sandler on PN-943 Increasing Likelihood of Success
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!