SmileDirectClub (SDC) Gains on Chatter
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst said, "transcript just released today suggests that SmileDirectClub could partner with Patterson Companies according to SDC management, to sell clear aligners into the general practitioner channel. We have been positive on the opportunity in the GP segment and while early efforts by the SDC team have made already made some headway, this could open up significant runway and support the longer term growth projections in our clear aligner market model."
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating an $16 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual call option volume
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) Climbs 8% Pre-Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!