SmileDirectClub (SDC) Gains on Chatter
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wolfe Research analyst said, "transcript just released today suggests that SmileDirectClub could partner with Patterson Companies according to SDC management, to sell clear aligners into the general practitioner channel. We have been positive on the opportunity in the GP segment and while early efforts by the SDC team have made already made some headway, this could open up significant runway and support the longer term growth projections in our clear aligner market model."
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating an $16 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR390 at Elara Securities India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!