SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Raised to HK$5.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Sara Wang raised the price target on SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (OTC: STTFF) to HK$5.50 (from HK$5.20) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD37.48 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!