SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Raised to HK$5.50 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Morgan Stanley analyst Sara Wang raised the price target on SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (OTC: STTFF) to HK$5.50 (from HK$5.20) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
- Methanex (MX:CN) (MEOH) PT Raised to $50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!