SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Morgan Stanley analyst Sara Wang lowered the price target on SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (OTC: STTFF) to HK$5.00 (from HK$5.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB25 at HSBC
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR41 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!