Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at Scotiabank
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Scotiabank analyst Patricia Baker raised the price target on Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (OTC: SCCAF) to Cdn$42.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP16.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) PT Lowered to EUR350 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!