Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Lowered to SEK128 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale lowered the price target on Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (OTC: SKVKY) to SEK128.00 (from SEK130.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$159 at Scotiabank
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.70 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!