Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) PT Lowered to $55 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Steven M. Wieczynski lowered the price target on Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) to $55.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst comments: "We continue to believe the theme park industry’s clear value proposition, high level of repeat visitation, and favorable supply growth environment creates an attractive business model capable of producing consistent results regardless of the macro/health landscape. We believe in-park spending levels will continue to be extremely strong given what we have witnessed so far across other consumer discretionary verticals we track. Our price target moves lower to $55, which shows ~30% potential upside. Today’s sell-off seems overdone, and we would be using this weakness to buy SIX shares."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $195 at Stifel
- GMO Internet Inc. (9449:JP) (GMOYF) PT Lowered to JPY3,100 at Credit Suisse
- ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Lowered to JPY2,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!