Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd (3808:HK) (SHKLF) PT Raised to HK$20.30 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Goldman Sachs analyst Fei Fang raised the price target on Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd (3808:HK) (OTC: SHKLF) to HK$20.30 (from HK$17.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Buy
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP:CN) (RFP) PT Raised to $19 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!