Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (ST:SP) (SGAPY) PT Raised to SGD2.60 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
JPMorgan analyst Ranjan Sharma raised the price target on Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (ST:SP) (OTC: SGAPY) to SGD2.60 (from SGD2.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
- Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (QBCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
- Quebecor (QBR-B:CN) (QBCRF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!