Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq futures jump more than 1% on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Tech leads gains in European shares, focus turns to ECB rate decision
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
Credit Suisse lowered its price target on Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (OTC: SGGKF) to SGD4.30 (from SGD4.60) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinsus Interconnect Technology Corp (3189:TT) PT Lowered to NT$87 at Morgan Stanley
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$138 at Raymond James
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!