Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD10.10 at Credit Suisse
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Rikin Shah raised the price target on Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (OTC: SPXCY) to SGD10.10 (from SGD9.45) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Neutral
- SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) PT Lowered to EUR9.50 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Downgrades Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) to Hold on Continued Bookings Declines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!