Sims Metal Management Ltd. (SGM:AU) (SMUPF) PT Raised to AUD18 at UBS
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order, Engie loses
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
- Ether hits record high, taking 2021 gains to nearly 500%
UBS analyst James Brennan-Chong raised the price target on Sims Metal Management Ltd. (SGM:AU) (OTC: SMUPF) to AUD18.00 (from AUD15.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $156 at BofA Securities Ahead of a Driver Filled FY22
- Citi Upgrades CRH Plc. (CRH:LN) (CRH) to Buy
- Rubis SCA (RUI:FP) (RBSFY) PT Raised to EUR49 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!