Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $135 at Craig-Hallum
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst George Sutton raised the price target on Silvergate Capital Corp. (NYSE: SI) to $135.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Sutton highlights Crypto is coming to Venmo, MicroStrategy (MSTR) had a Bitcoin pitch to 1.4K public companies on why corporations should develop and implement their own Bitcoin strategy, Visa (V)announced that it is piloting a series of APIs that will enable banks to offer Bitcoin-related services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD170 at JPMorgan
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD29 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!