Siltronic AG (WAF:GR) (SSLLF) PT Raised to EUR140 at Citi
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Citi analyst Amit Harchandani raised the price target on Siltronic AG (WAF:GR) (OTC: SSLLF) to EUR140.00 (from EUR112.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP16.40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!