Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF422 at Jefferies
- Nasdaq futures jump 2% after Microsoft's strong forecast; Fed decision looms
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil hits highest since 2014 on Russia-Ukraine tension
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Surge on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Positive
Jefferies analyst Priyal Woolf raised the price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF) to CHF422.00 (from CHF353.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Soar After Deutsche Bank Upgrade to Hold on Valuation
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP3 at Barclays
- OneSavings Bank PLC (OSB:LN) (OSVBF) PT Raised to GBP6.65 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!