Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF414 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Credit Suisse analyst Patrick Laager raised the price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF) to CHF414.00 (from CHF412.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Lowered to EUR50 at BofA Securities
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Jefferies
- Galp Energia SGPS SA (GALP:LI) (GLPEF) PT Raised to EUR15 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!