Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF360 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Morgan Stanley analyst Cedar Ekblom raised the price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF) to CHF360.00 (from CHF325.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY27,340 at Credit Suisse
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!