Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF312 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Deutsche Bank analyst Matthias Pfeifenberger raised the price target on Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF) to CHF312.00 (from CHF295.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
- Cardinal Energy Ltd (CJ:CN) (CRLFF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!