Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (SFFYF) PT Lowered to EUR56 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa lowered the price target on Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (OTC: SFFYF) to EUR56.00 (from EUR57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Barclays
- Rathbone Brothers (RAT:LN) (RTBBF) PT Raised to GBP26 at Barclays
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR51.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!