Significant Amount of White Tesla's (TSLA) Could Suggest Demand is Strong - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry conducted his weekly checks at Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) factory and concluded that the large number of white color Tesla vehicles suggests demand is strong.
Chowdhry said for the first time on Sunday, they saw a massive number of white color Tesla's in the holding area.
The analyst highlighted that at the start of the third quarter, Tesla made a change where the Pearl White Multi-Coat color, which used to previously cost $1,500 more, was made a Standard Option, and is now free. Previously, solid black was the standard option, but now black costs $750. From this, the analyst assumes Tesla customer perceive the value of Pearl White Multi-Coat Color to be greater than that of other colors. "Hence, More White Color TSLA Cars is a Validated Proxy for Strong Demand for TSLA Cars," the analyst proclaims.
The analyst provided this DropBox video showing the White Tesla's (LINK)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- How murky legal rules allow Tesla's Musk to keep moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!