Sierra Oncology Inc (SRRA) KOL Panel Highlights Momelotinib’s Efficacy - H.C. Wainwright
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating and $29.00 price target on Sierra Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: SRRA) after the company hosted a KOL conference call to discuss in further detail a recent retrospective analysis of its SIMPLIFY-1 and SIMPLIFY-2 programs presented at EHA. The call featured a panel of physicians and scientists in the hematologic malignancy space that highlighted momelotinib’s (MMB) safety, unique MoA, and differentiated efficacy profile in myelofibrosis (MF). Key takeaways were that MMB administration:
1) improved transfusion independence (TI) response rates compared to ruxolitinib randomized patients
2) predicted improved survival rates in those participants with a TI response
3) increased the observed TI rates in MMB administered patients irrespective of baseline anemia severity, platelet count, or transfusion status
The analyst stated "The latest results from EHA are particularly noteworthy, in our opinion, because they identified important factors that impact trial endpoints and overall survival. We believe these links between MMB therapy and successfully treating MF by mitigating anemia are integral for building the case for MMB's adoption in the front-line setting, in combination with other anti-hematolgic malignancy agents, and/or in the overall clinical management of patients with MF."
Shares of Sierra Oncology Inc closed at $18.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Hold
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Spire (SR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!