Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,560 at Credit Suisse
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Lokesh Garg raised the price target on Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) to INR1,560.00 (from INR1,450.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- Lawson Inc. (2651:JP) (LWSOF) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!