Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,560 at Credit Suisse
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Credit Suisse analyst Lokesh Garg raised the price target on Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) to INR1,560.00 (from INR1,450.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$666 at Morgan Stanley
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $35 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!