Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF) PT Raised to EUR33 at UBS
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
UBS analyst Supriya Subramanian raised the price target on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (OTC: GCTAF) to EUR33.00 (from EUR30.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGC Inc (5201:JP) (ASGLY) PT Raised to JPY6,120 at Nomura/Instinet
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,140 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!