Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF) PT Lowered to EUR20 at UBS
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
UBS analyst Supriya Subramanian lowered the price target on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (OTC: GCTAF) to EUR20.00 (from EUR25.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Lowered to GBP7.33 at Credit Suisse
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Lowered to SEK155 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!