Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (SMEGF) PT Raised to EUR16 at HSBC
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
HSBC analyst Sean McLoughlin raised the price target on Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (OTC: SMEGF) to EUR16.00 (from EUR12.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Ralph Lauren (RL) to Underperform
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at RBC Capital
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK102 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!