Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR179 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa raised the price target on Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (OTC: SIEGY) to EUR179.00 (from EUR170.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP124 at Macquarie
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY13,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Charter Hall Retail REIT (CQR:AU) PT Raised to AUD4 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!