Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR160 at Berenberg
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Berenberg analyst Philip Buller raised the price target on Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (OTC: SIEGY) to EUR160.00 (from EUR146.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
- Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
- Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (EVTCY) PT Raised to EUR33 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!