Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB500 at CLSA
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
CLSA analyst Kannika Siamwalla lowered the price target on Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (OTC: SCVUF) to THB500.00 (from THB534.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR64 at Morgan Stanley
- Berkeley Group Holdings Plc. (BKG:LN) (BKGFF) PT Raised to GBP45.55 at Deutsche Bank
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP18.45 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!