SiTime Corp. (SITM) PT Raised to $174 at Stifel
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Tore Svanberg raised the price target on SiTime Corp. (NASDAQ: SITM) to $174.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Secular transition from legacy quartz-based timing devices accelerating as OEMs increasingly value not only the performance differentiators of SITM’s MEMS-based timing solutions, but also operational ones: programmability, streamlined inventory, shorter lead-times, potential for modest supply upside. Record profitability, w/ 3Q21E non-GAAP (NG) GMs/OMs of ~62%/27%+ at guidance midpoint, on higher rev/mfg. overhead absorption, robust pricing, and mix of newer products."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Repare Therapeutics (RPTX) at Buy
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR175 at Barclays
- Alphawave IP Group PLC (AWE:LN) PT Raised to GBP5 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!