SiTime Corp. (SITM) PT Raised to $150 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Quinn Bolton raised the price target on SiTime Corp. (NASDAQ: SITM) to $150.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "
For its second consecutive quarter, SiTime reported record-setting results with revenue in 4Q20 growing 43% Y/Y driven by growth across all end markets while GM of 53.5% also set a record for the company. Revenue in 1Q21 is expected to decline Q/Q due to seasonality in IoT, Mobile & Consumer, partially offset by sequential growth in Auto, Ind & Mil. and Comms & Enter., but revenue is expected to grow ~50% Y/Y. Management continues to expect significant revenue growth in 2021 across all three end markets. SiTime also expects the first-half in 2021 to generate a higher percentage of annual sales than it normally does in a typical year. Further, 2021 GM is expected to expand by 3-4ppts. Based on SiTime's strong design wins, results and outlook, we are raising our estimates and PT to $150, based on an EV of ~15x our new CY22 sales estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Boshoku Corp (3116:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- InnoCare Pharma Limited (9969:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Fu Shou Yuan International Group (1448:HK) PT Raised to HK$11.30 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!