Shriram Transport Finance Co Ltd (SHTF:IN) PT Raised to INR2,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Subramanian Iyer raised the price target on Shriram Transport Finance Co Ltd (SHTF:IN) to INR2,000.00 (from INR1,370.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!