Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) PT Raised to INR24,600 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
CLSA analyst Indrajit Agarwal raised the price target on Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) to INR24,600.00 (from INR24,350.00) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
- EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) PT Raised to GBP0.28 at Jefferies
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK382 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!