ShotSpotter (SSTI) PT Raised to $19.75 at Imperial Capital on 3Q Report; 'Guidance for 2018 Increased'
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital raised its price target on ShotSpotter (NASDAQ: SSTI) to $19.75 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating, following the company's third quarter report.
Analyst Jeff Kessler notes an increase on the price target, as the company reported third quarter revenues above consensus projections, even as EPS results were below consensus, despite management improving 2018 guidance
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Jefferies Sees Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) Lockup Overshadowing Strong Print, PT Lowered to $190
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (CDNAF) PT Raised to Cdn$242 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!