Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Lowered to KRW38,000 at Macquarie
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Macquarie analyst Jaeseo Lee lowered the price target on Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (NYSE: SHG) to KRW38,000.00 (from KRW42,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- News Corp (NWS:AU) (NWSA) PT Lowered to AUD38 at Credit Suisse
- Domain Holdings Australia Ltd. (DHG:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
- Raksul Inc (4384:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,380 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!