Shimao Property Holdings Limited (813:HK) (SIOPF) PT Lowered to HK$33 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Goldman Sachs analyst Yi Wang lowered the price target on Shimao Property Holdings Limited (813:HK) (OTC: SIOPF) to HK$33.00 (from HK$37.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Raised to AUD7.35 at CLSA
- Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Raised to AUD2.01 at Canaccord Genuity
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!