Sherritt International Corp. (S:CN) (SHERF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.30 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw lowered the price target on Sherritt International Corp. (S:CN) (OTC: SHERF) to Cdn$0.30 (from Cdn$0.40) while maintaining a Sector Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!