Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Nasdaq snap losing streaks after jobless claims rise
- lululemon athletica (LULU) shares plunge despite earnings, revenue beat
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Bath & Body Works gains as Dan Loeb's Third Point takes new stake, seeks board refreshment
Nomura/Instinet analyst Aaron Jeng lowered the price target on Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) to RMB37.00 (from RMB175.00) while maintaining a Reduce rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,120 at Kotak
- China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) PT Raised to RMB23.60 at Macquarie
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,350 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!