SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) PT Raised to $22 at Canaccord Genuity After Reporting a Mixed Quarter
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst David Hynes Jr. raised the price target on SharpSpring Inc (NASDAQ: SHSP) to $22.00 (from $18.00) after the company reported a fine but not great quarter where revenue and profit beat estimates, but bookings missed, and gross new MRR was down 20% y-o-y. Management guided mid-point 2021 revenue ahead of consensus, which seemed aggressive for two reasons: 1) the firm is coming off of an admittedly weak quarter, and 2) management is introducing deflationary pricing tactics aimed to incent annual commitments.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "At the end of the day, you should own this stock because you believe that: (1) net revenue retention will improve with cohort maturity, (2) being the low-cost provider in the space affords future pricing power that can drive longer-term growth, and (3) the unit economics paint the picture of a business that should scale to be nicely profitable over time. For now, we haven’t lost conviction in any of those bets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blowout Earnings Beat Drives PNC Financial (PNC) PT to $195 at Stephens
- UPDATE: 7 Reasons BofA Securities Initiated DigitalOcean (DOCN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!