Shanghai Friendess Electronic Tech (688188:CH) PT Lowered to RMB216 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks sputter as growth fears offset China COVID shift
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Dollar in demand; Recession fears start to mount
Credit Suisse analyst Daniel Cui lowered the price target on Shanghai Friendess Electronic Tech (688188:CH) to RMB216.00 (from RMB252.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Versus Systems Inc. (VS) to Neutral
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Lowered to GBP1.30 at UBS
- UBS Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!