Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. (2196:HK) PT Lowered to HK$54 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Sean Wu lowered the price target on Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. (2196:HK) to HK$54.00 (from HK$61.30) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSF) PT Raised to EUR150 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK82 at Deutsche Bank
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Stock Slips as Goldman Sachs Downgrades to Sell on Higher Risk for Margins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!