Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (SVTRF) PT Lowered to GBP30 at HSBC
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
HSBC analyst Verity Mitchell lowered the price target on Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (OTC: SVTRF) to GBP30.00 (from GBP30.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at CIBC
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$65 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!