Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (SVTRF) PT Lowered to GBP21.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel lowered the price target on Severn Trent Plc. (SVT:LN) (OTC: SVTRF) to GBP21.60 (from GBP21.77) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Coface SA (COFA:FP) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at JPMorgan
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!