Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Alex Karpos raised the price target on Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (OTC: SVNWF) to AUD23.80 (from AUD23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power Corp of Canada (POW:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR145 at Societe Generale
- Oriental Land Co Ltd. (4661:JP) (OLCLY) PT Lowered to JPY9,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!