Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Deep Dive Reveals Investors Should Focus on Catalysts - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Eliana Merle reiterated an Overweight rating and $10.00 price target on Selecta Biosciences (NASDAQ: SELB) after doing a deep dive on the company resulting in a 65 page analysis that concludes 2020 was a year of validating the potential of the ImmTOR platform through the COMPARE study and extensive preclinical work. Looking ahead, investors should focus on the near term catalysts in 2021 related to ImmTOR for GTs since the ImmTOR platform offers significant advantages that will address many of the key limitations of GT.
The analyst stated "Pipeline Could Lead to Significant Near- and Long-Term Inflection Points. We think investors should focus on SELB's growing pipeline, which also includes multiple GTs (in house and through collaborations/partnerships), IgA nephropathy, and primary biliary
cholangitis (PBC)." She went on to state "ImmTOR has demonstrated key advantages on safety and efficacy. This includes recent NHP data showing a first dose benefit of higher/more durable transgene expression (potentially through increased trafficking to the liver). Importantly, recent literature suggests the effects are from the addition of ImmTOR."
Shares of Selecta Biosciences closed at $4.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Dave & Buster's (PLAY) PT Raised to $46 at Truist Securities Following Pre-Announcement
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!