Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (SHVTF) PT Raised to AUD8.70 at UBS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
UBS analyst Apoorv Sehgal raised the price target on Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (OTC: SHVTF) to AUD8.70 (from AUD7.65) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at Credit Suisse
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$573.30 at Nomura/Instinet
- ICICI Securities Downgrades InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!