Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) PT Raised to JPY91,000 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada raised the price target on Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) to JPY91,000.00 (from JPY89,000.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (ASX) PT Raised to NT$189 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP p 270 at JPMorgan, Following Model Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!