Segro PLC (SGRO:LN) (SEGXF) PT Raised to GBP11 at RBC Capital
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
RBC Capital analyst Julian Livingston-Booth raised the price target on Segro PLC (SGRO:LN) (OTC: SEGXF) to GBP11.00 (from GBP8.75) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!