Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$85 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Canaccord Genuity analyst John Bereznicki raised the price target on Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (OTC: SECYF) to Cdn$85.00 (from Cdn$8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Z Holdings Corporation (4689:JP) (YAHOY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Citi
- Ebara Corp. (6361:JP) (EBCOY) PT Lowered to JPY7,000 at Citi
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY:CN) (RY) PT Lowered to Cdn$140 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!