Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Canaccord Genuity analyst John Bereznicki raised the price target on Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (OTC: SECYF) to Cdn$6.75 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at Scotiabank
- Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) PT Raised to NT$545 at Morgan Stanley
- Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!