Seaport Global Securities Starts The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (TGODF) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Brett Hundley initiates coverage on The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (OTC: TGODF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst commented, "We are launching coverage of The Green Organic Dutchman (TGODF) with a Buy rating and $10 price target, which is based on 30.0x our FY21 EBITDA estimate. We like this company for a number of reasons, which include its positioning as an organic cannabis producer, its desire to develop IP around product attributes/delivery methods, and its attractive valuation. Ultimately, we think that TGODF will become an important partner for food, beverage and many other CPG industries."
Shares of The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings closed at $2.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Naked Wines plc (WINE:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.75 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Intl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!